Two Page CV Format
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am a dynamic, outgoing and sales-focused hotel manager, experienced in all aspects of managing a hotel and ensuring that guests feel valued and cared for. I have a pragmatic and analytical approach to solving problems and the self-confidence required to achieve goals. I am constantly motivated to innovate with new services and products to appeal to the contemporary traveller. After a successful career in hotel management in France, I am now seeking a position as manager at a prestigious hotel in the UK.
- Corporate Hospitality and Event Management
- Guest Relations
- Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
Experience2013 - present Manager, Hotel Les Pins, Menton, France
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Providing reports on the hotels operating aims and financial performance.
- Managingrevenue and expense areas to ensure profitability.
Assistant Manager, Hotel l' Opera, Montmartre, Paris
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Building good relationships with suppliers
- Mentoring junior team members
- Upselling hotel services and facilities to guests
EducationUniversity of North London 1996 - 1999 B.A. (Hons) in Corporate Hospitality
Bishop Mayhew's College, Edmonton 1990 - 1996
A-levels in Business Studies (A), History (B) and French (A)