European CV Format
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA professional and dedicated teacher at the Don Quixote Language School in Madrid. Over ten years of experience teaching English and Spanish to international students of all ages. Resourceful and creative at implementing innovative and enjoyable lesson plans. Knowledgeable of modern teaching techniques and able to create dynamic and interactive learning environments. Native English speaker. Ambitious and eager to develop leadership skills with a senior teaching position as head of a language department.
- Maintaining and developing student records.
- Assessing pupils' progress and identifying appropriate targets.
- Planning and delivering lessons according to a recognised curriculum.
- Maintaining a calm classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Able to provide extra assistance to students on weak areas.
- Equally fluent in Spanish and English.
ExperienceDon Quixote Language School, Madrid - March 2006 to presentEnglish Teacher
- Teaching English to adults and teenagers in an evening-school environment.
- Responsible for ensuring that students make progress in their acquirement of the language.
- Maintaining accurate records of students' progress and development.
- Teaching Spanish to students - including KS3, GCSE and A Level.
- Responsible for ensuring students made progress in their language skills.
- Planning, organising and supervising school residential trips to Spain.
- University of North London, 2001 M.S Education
- University of Surrey Spanish and English (BA Hons),1998