Simple CV Template
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA hard-working and committed individual who is able to work well as part of a team as well as under own initiative. Has excellent communication skills and is able to liaise with colleagues and customers in a professional manner. Trustworthy and reliable and able to follow instructions to maintain a high work output with great accuracy and efficiency. Always smartly presented, easy to get on with and has excellent timekeeping skills.
- Trained in workplace health and safety.
- Holds a current first-aid certificate.
- Holds a current food hygiene certificate.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, using the internet).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
ExperienceJanuary 2008 - September 2010 Cleaning Assistant, Sunnyside Care Home, Woking, Surrey
- Carrying out cleaning according to laid down procedures.
- Operating cleaning equipment.
- Keeping the home neat and tidy.
- Administering first aid when on duty as a designated workplace first aider.
- Assisting customers with purchases.
- Communicating information to customers on the brand's clothing range.
- Answering telephone and email enquiries.
- Taking payments in cash and by credit/debit card.