Hostess CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been a full-time hostess for more than six years and during this time, I have been privileged enough to work throughout a wide range of industries.From casual restaurants and nightclubs to five-star hotels, I am flexible enough to handle even the most demanding of situations.This experience has also enabled me to boast solid leadership skills; a talent prized within busy environments.I am actively seeking a firm which will enable me to demonstrate this prowess.I also hope to become even more engaged within the hostess industry while simultaneously honing additional talents.I am eager to work with a team and I also wish to grow with the company in question.
- City & Guilds: International Introductory in Hospitality Selling (8413).
- City & Guilds: Hospitality and Catering Principles Level 3 (7091).
- City & Guilds: Hospitality Management Diploma Level 4 (7148).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Familiar with hospitality and catering software such as innRoad, WebRezPro and InnTender.
Experience2014-Present: Lead Hostess.Responsibilities include:
- Telephone-based client engagement (reservations, business bookings and client feedback).
- Supervising large gatherings.
- Training junior employees.
- Payroll management.
- Liaising with new and existing customers.
- Obtaining valuable feedback to improve our in-house services.
- Addressing monthly sales targets.
- Quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
- Handling inbound reservations.
- Front desk greetings.
- Working within a competitive team environment.
- University of Surrey: International Hospitality Management 2006-2010 (including industrial placement) MBus.