Assistant Hotel Manager CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI have been involved with the hospitality management sector for more than a decade and am pleased to offer a number of bespoke skills to any firm.While a portion of my knowledge base is derived from a targeted education, my real-world experience has enabled me to develop a true feel for how any hotel should be supervised.I am also able to provide all of the most relevant certifications upon request.As this can be quite an aggressive industry, I am hoping to encounter a hotel that enables me to sharpen my skills along the way.Not only am I highly motivated and devoted to the needs of the customer, but I am also very eager to contribute to the success of the property as a whole.
- City & Guilds Certification (7147): Principles of Hospitality Management.
- City & Guilds Certification (7132): Hospitality and Catering Level 2.
- City & Guilds Certification (7250): Hospitality Supervision and Leadership.
- Team leadership skills.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of food safety.
- A Wealth of customer service experience.
- A focus upon branding, image and reputation.
Experience2012-Present: Assistant Front Desk Manager.Responsibilities currently entail:
- Client engagement.
- Sales and pipeline management.
- Online branding and marketing.
- Software updates.
- Public relations.
- Corporate sales management.
- Developing a brand identity.
- A working knowledge of coordinating with large groups.
- Appreciating budgetary concerns.
- Supervising banquets and in-house catering requirements.
- University of Surrey 1999-2002: International Hospitality and Tourism Management BSc (hons.)