Assistant Hotel Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been involved with the hospitality management sector for more than a decade and am pleased to offer a number of bespoke skills to any firm.While a portion of my knowledge base is derived from a targeted education, my real-world experience has enabled me to develop a true feel for how any hotel should be supervised.I am also able to provide all of the most relevant certifications upon request.As this can be quite an aggressive industry, I am hoping to encounter a hotel that enables me to sharpen my skills along the way.Not only am I highly motivated and devoted to the needs of the customer, but I am also very eager to contribute to the success of the property as a whole.
- City & Guilds Certification (7147): Principles of Hospitality Management.
- City & Guilds Certification (7132): Hospitality and Catering Level 2.
- City & Guilds Certification (7250): Hospitality Supervision and Leadership.
- Team leadership skills.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of food safety.
- A Wealth of customer service experience.
- A focus upon branding, image and reputation.
Experience2012-Present: Assistant Front Desk Manager.Responsibilities currently entail:
- Client engagement.
- Sales and pipeline management.
- Online branding and marketing.
- Software updates.
- Public relations.
- Corporate sales management.
- Developing a brand identity.
- A working knowledge of coordinating with large groups.
- Appreciating budgetary concerns.
- Supervising banquets and in-house catering requirements.
- University of Surrey 1999-2002: International Hospitality and Tourism Management BSc (hons.)