Communications Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Core qualificationsBA in CommunicationArts | Leicester University 2001-2003.
- CIPR Diploma in Public Relations | MOL Manchester. 2003-2006.
- Internal Communications Diploma | PR Academy London. 2007-2008.
ExperienceBrindley's Frozen Food,Northampton. SeniorInformation Officer - 2004-2009.
- Preparing presentations on products produced by the company for prospective clients
- Preparing first drafts of press releases;and
- Working with a team to plan and implement media campaigns.
- Managing the UK Communication team, developing staff, coaching, mentoring;
- Responsibility for company PR in the UK and liaison with colleagues worldwide;
- Attending director level senior management board to advise on communications; and
- Preparing monthly detailed progress reports on effectiveness of communications for CEO.
- A level Media Studies | Leicester 6th form college - 1998-2001
- A level English | Leicester 6th form college | 1998-2001