Communications Manager CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Core qualificationsBA in CommunicationArts | Leicester University 2001-2003.
- CIPR Diploma in Public Relations | MOL Manchester. 2003-2006.
- Internal Communications Diploma | PR Academy London. 2007-2008.
ExperienceBrindley's Frozen Food,Northampton. SeniorInformation Officer - 2004-2009.
- Preparing presentations on products produced by the company for prospective clients
- Preparing first drafts of press releases;and
- Working with a team to plan and implement media campaigns.
- Managing the UK Communication team, developing staff, coaching, mentoring;
- Responsibility for company PR in the UK and liaison with colleagues worldwide;
- Attending director level senior management board to advise on communications; and
- Preparing monthly detailed progress reports on effectiveness of communications for CEO.
- A level Media Studies | Leicester 6th form college - 1998-2001
- A level English | Leicester 6th form college | 1998-2001
ConclusionThe above communications manager CV sample is a good example of what a good CV can look like. However, it is only one example of how to set out and format a CV. You should look at some others, follow the guidance on this site and use the free tools to put together your own.
Related CVs Marketing, Advertising, and Communication CV Examples
- Account executive CV examples
- Advertising Account Manager CV Example
- Assistant Merchandiser CV Example
- Be the best with our account manager CV example
- Business development executive CV examples
- Communications Assistant CV Example
- Communications Officer CV Example
- Fashion Public Relations Assistant CV Example
- Marketing director CV templates
- Marketing manager CV example
- Product manager CV examples
- Retail merchandiser CV examples
- Social media manager CV examples
- Visual merchandiser CV examples