Fashion Public Relations Assistant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI am a qualified public relations assistant with a good working understanding of the fashion industry. I am used to working in a fast moving sector and have a great deal of professional knowledge in what it takes to build a brand in the UK market. I have extensive experience with mounting PR campaigns and of liaising with other marketing executives to coordinate efforts. When dealing with press enquiries, particularly with negative stories, I have a fully professional approach which helps to present the brands I represent in the best possible light. I have a long-standing passion for the fashion industry and I am keen consumer of the fashion press. I am used to PR work in many areas, including written journalism, TV and new media.
Core QualificationsFoundation Award in Public Relations from the Chartered Institute of Public Relations | 2008-09
- Diploma from the Public Relations Consultants Association
- Foundation course in journalism
- Mobile Marketing Unit Award from the CAM Foundation
Academic QualificationsAS levels: Media Studies (B), Maths (C),English (C) and History (D)8 GCSEs at grades A to C
- Great creativity and the ability to see things in a new and positive way.
- Superb inter-communication skills when dealing with designers and media enquiries from around the globe.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to stick to deadlines and meet all marketing expectations.
Work ExperiencePR Assistant | Leeds -May 2012to present
- Responsible for initiating marketing campaigns for a variety of consumer brands including pay-per-click marketing and media awareness campaigns.
- Developed new strategies for reinventing older brands and making them appeal to younger and more fashion-conscious consumers.
- Writing press releases and dealing with press and TV enquiries that they generated.
- Assisting the Marketing Director with all written work surrounding brand personalities.
- Arranged exhibition displays at three major industry conferences in Europe.
- Developed leaflets and brochures for fashion items in the product range.
ReferencesAvailable on request.This fashion PR assistant CV sample is only a single example of the many that are available to use. Please note that there is a tools and CV builder on this site as well, affording much additional advice for jobseekers.
Related CVs Marketing, Advertising, and Communication CV Examples
- Account executive CV examples
- Advertising Account Manager CV Example
- Assistant merchandiser CV sample
- Be the best with our account manager CV example
- Business development executive CV examples
- Communications Assistant CV Example
- Communications Manager CV Example
- Communications Officer CV Example
- Marketing director CV templates
- Marketing manager CV example
- Product manager CV examples
- Retail merchandiser CV examples
- Social media manager CV examples
- Visual merchandiser CV examples