Banker CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been thoroughly involved within the banking industry for a period of no less than seven years and I am eager to place myself within a well-established firm such as Citibank.Not only do I appreciate the room for upward mobility, but the skills that I possess will further enhance my role and bring a sense of efficiency into the workplace.Notwithstanding my educational qualifications, I boast a sense of hands-on experience that is essential in these modern times.I look forward to further correspondence and I thank you for taking the time to peruse my details below.
- City & Guilds: Business and Finance Level 3 (8990).
- City & Guilds: Bookkeeping and Accounting Level 2 (8991).
- City & Guilds: Computerised Accounts Level 3 (8989).
- Professional Certificate in Banking from the UK Professional Banker Institute.
- CISI Chartered Wealth Manager.
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC).
Experience2013-Present: Personal Banker (Regents Park).Duties currently revolve around:
- Personal wealth management for business clients.
- Basic customer relations needs.
- Acquiring and retaining new clients.
- Providing advice on a variety of investment opportunities.
- Regularly liaising with clients to take advantage of investment opportunities.
- Business-to-business transactions.
- Corporate branding and promotions.
- Buying and selling currency pairs.
- Trading with ETFs and CFDs.
- Assistance with commodities as well as precious metal holdings.
- Customer support.
- Queen's University Belfast 2006-2009: Economics and Accounting BSc (Hons.)