Branch Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryThis executive-level applicant seeks to become aligned with a company that is dynamic, growing and innovative.These are some of the very same traits that I will happily bring to the table.After having been involved within the banking sector for the better part of a decade, I now seek to expand my skill sets within a productive environment.Thanks to real-world experience in the financial sector, I am pleased to take on challenging tasks as a part of a team.I believe that there is always room for improvement within this industry and I hope to find an organisation that will help me to contribute to its overall success for years into the future.
Core QualificationsAlongside a university degree, I have achieved several certifications through the City and Guilds scheme.These include:
- City and Guilds: Providing Financial Services (6774) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Accounting (7437) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Business Finance (8990) Level 3.
Experience2014-present: Bank Branch Manager.Duties include:
- Supervising a workforce of between five and eight individuals.
- Accounting concerns and in-house inventory control.
- Liaising with corporate clients.
- Supervising hedge funds.
- Advising clients in regards to investment opportunities.
- Managing Forex positions.
- Meeting targeted profit margins.
- Acquiring new clients.
- Introducing customers to proprietary products and services.
- Handling customer service enquiries.
- Adapting to a changing financial landscape.