Mortgage Broker CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved in the mortgage industry in one form or another for the past ten years.Thus, I am willing to offer my employer a great deal of experience alongside an eye for detail.I consider both of these traits to be critical for success in such a challenging field.However, my hands-on expertise is further refined by a motivation to succeed within any firm.I am pleased to be a team player but I do not rely upon others for my success.It is only through diligence, hard work and quality customer service that a future can be built.I embrace all of these important traits.
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP)
- Diploma in Mortgage Advice and Practice (DipMAP)
Experience2006-present: Senior mortgage broker and executive partner.My responsibilities currently include:
- Developing new mortgage-based products and services.
- Coordinating with local and regional affiliates.
- Hiring and training new employees.
- Managing a group of between eight and ten mortgage sales personnel.
- Making strategic decisions in regards to mortgage products.
- Supervisor of client relations (individual and corporate).
- Basic customer service and support.
- Following up on email enquiries.
- Introducing prospective customers to the mortgage product.
- Institute of Financial Services: Level 3 Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER), 2008
- Newcastle University Business School: Master of Arts in International Financial Analysis, 2002-2005