Mortgage Broker CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved in the mortgage industry in one form or another for the past ten years.Thus, I am willing to offer my employer a great deal of experience alongside an eye for detail.I consider both of these traits to be critical for success in such a challenging field.However, my hands-on expertise is further refined by a motivation to succeed within any firm.I am pleased to be a team player but I do not rely upon others for my success.It is only through diligence, hard work and quality customer service that a future can be built.I embrace all of these important traits.
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP)
- Diploma in Mortgage Advice and Practice (DipMAP)
Experience2006-present: Senior mortgage broker and executive partner.My responsibilities currently include:
- Developing new mortgage-based products and services.
- Coordinating with local and regional affiliates.
- Hiring and training new employees.
- Managing a group of between eight and ten mortgage sales personnel.
- Making strategic decisions in regards to mortgage products.
- Supervisor of client relations (individual and corporate).
- Basic customer service and support.
- Following up on email enquiries.
- Introducing prospective customers to the mortgage product.
- Institute of Financial Services: Level 3 Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER), 2008
- Newcastle University Business School: Master of Arts in International Financial Analysis, 2002-2005