IT Assistant CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA trained, qualified and motivated young I.T. professional with business experience supporting various users in a busy computing environment, including bespoke workstation software builds. Currently looking for a new opportunity to develop and widen work experience and skills, with an opportunity to grow in a challenging new role - perhaps linked to an opportunity for day release or evening studies towards BTEC Level 3.
Core QualificationsBTEC Level 2 Diploma in IT, Chester College, Handbridge (June 2015).
- Punctual, reliable and conscientious.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced at updating computerised support systems (including Axios Assyst).
- Driving license (provisional | test booked).
ExperienceIT Assistant (build room) - United Utilities Group PLC, Warrington, Cheshire (December 2014 to date).
- Responsible for preparing new company workstations and portable computers with bespoke build from ghosted disk images.
- First line investigation of hardware and software defects, with referral to second line technicians or engineers as necessary.
- Checking goods inwards and outwards for completeness and correctness.
- Answering the telephone to internal customers and company suppliers.
- Working with experienced team members during on-the-job training.
- Attending in-company training course (one week).
- Responsible for routine departmental tasks, maintaining work and inventory recordson manual and computerised systems.
- Assisting users with routine backups and software upgrades