IT Support Technician CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA young I.T. professional with technical experience in two posts including I.T. stores and technical assistant roles, responsible for assisting qualified technicians while studying towards technical certification. A conscientious team member with a wide understanding of hardware and software installation, as well as component replacement and functional testing. Motivated team worker | organised and responsible, able to work on own initiative when necessary.Full clean motorcycle licence.
Core QualificationsICT Systems Support | PC Maintenance Level 1, Herefordshire and Ludlow College (July 2015)
ExperienceJanuary 2015 to date | I.T. Technical Assistant, South Shropshire District Council, Ludlow.
- Assisting experienced technicians and engineers with day to day tasks including backups, anti-virus and network upgrades.
- Participating in the planning of departmental software and hardware rollouts.
- Diagnosing straightforward faults and occasional complex investigation with assistance from experienced team members.
- Assisting users with technical queries, new equipment and software etc.
- Processing computer goods inwards and outwards.
- Testing returned equipment and confirming serviceability.
- Assisting staff and field engineers, in addition to serving personal callersin the shop. Cash handling and answering the telephone to customers and suppliers.
- Periodic routine stocktaking from large components and assemblies to consumables and cross-checking against computer records.