Application Support Analyst CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional summaryA qualified and knowledgeable support specialist with experience of working on a busy I.T. help desk, in addition to second line technical support and investigation.Currently seeking an opportunity to specialise and develop, ideally within a support analyst role which makes use of my customer contact manager software skills and experience.
Core QualificationsLowestoft Sixth Form College (2010-2012):Information Technology BTEC Diploma | 12 units, credits and distinction.
- ACT! Administrator course (ACT! UK, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, January 2015).Course and assessments included customising layouts and database fields to create bespoke implementations, Act! e-marketing,data import and export, database maintenance and report design.
- Health and Safety in the workplace and fire extinguisher training courses.
- Full driving license (motorcycle).
- Thorough understanding of software application support.
- Customisation and bespoke implementations to match business requirements.
- Telephone and face to face assistance.
- Delivering formal and informal short training sessions.
ExperienceIT support technician | Sunlite Conservatories Ltd., Elmham Terrace, Lowestoft (June 2014 to present)
- First and second line user support on busy help desk.
- Diagnosis of hardware and software defects with timely remedial action.
- Working with field sales representatives and in-office sales and administration staff.
- Act! Pro database customisation, backups and maintenance.
- Routine maintenance tasks including daily backups (print and file servers.
- Customer IT support by email and telephone for online office supplies shop.
- Assisting audit and stores staff, reconciling computer records to physical stock.
EducationGreat Yarmouth VA High School (2005-2010):GCSE passes: English (B), Maths (A), Business Studies (B), ICT (A), Science (C).
ReferencesCharacter and employer references are available.
Conclusion Call to ActionThis application support analyst CV sample is one of several which provide support for job seekers to compile a winning CV and secure a job interview. For further help writing a CV, applicants can also consult the tools and CV builder on this site.
Related CVs Information Technology CV Examples
- Cisco Network Engineer CV Example
- Cyber Security Specialist CV Example
- Help Desk Support CV Example
- IT Assistant CV Example
- IT manager CV templates
- IT specialist CV templates
- IT Support Technician CV Example
- IT Training Consultant CV Example
- Lead with confidence using our director CV example
- Network administrator CV examples
- Network engineer CV examples
- SQL Data Analyst CV Example
- Test manager CV examples