Application Support Analyst CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional summaryA qualified and knowledgeable support specialist with experience of working on a busy I.T. help desk, in addition to second line technical support and investigation.Currently seeking an opportunity to specialise and develop, ideally within a support analyst role which makes use of my customer contact manager software skills and experience.
Core QualificationsLowestoft Sixth Form College (2010-2012):Information Technology BTEC Diploma | 12 units, credits and distinction.
- ACT! Administrator course (ACT! UK, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, January 2015).Course and assessments included customising layouts and database fields to create bespoke implementations, Act! e-marketing,data import and export, database maintenance and report design.
- Health and Safety in the workplace and fire extinguisher training courses.
- Full driving license (motorcycle).
- Thorough understanding of software application support.
- Customisation and bespoke implementations to match business requirements.
- Telephone and face to face assistance.
- Delivering formal and informal short training sessions.
ExperienceIT support technician | Sunlite Conservatories Ltd., Elmham Terrace, Lowestoft (June 2014 to present)
- First and second line user support on busy help desk.
- Diagnosis of hardware and software defects with timely remedial action.
- Working with field sales representatives and in-office sales and administration staff.
- Act! Pro database customisation, backups and maintenance.
- Routine maintenance tasks including daily backups (print and file servers.
- Customer IT support by email and telephone for online office supplies shop.
- Assisting audit and stores staff, reconciling computer records to physical stock.