Group Fitness Instructor CV Sample
If you are planning to get a job as a group fitness instructor, it is essential to create a CV that perfectly reflects your key skills and abilities while also highlighting your main strengths. Using a free group fitness instructor CV sample as a template will help you to find out information that you need to add when you write your own CV and you can follow the format that has been set out here.
Group Fitness Instructor CV Sample/Justin Ross/222 Some Road/Some Town/01234 email@example.com
Professional SummaryExperienced group fitness instructor with the drive and knowledge and enthusiasm to apply the correct fitness techniques to help clients to achieve their goals. Specialist in the areas of person fitness and nutrition, able to analyse the fitness and health levels of different clients and help them to create and stick to specific training programmes. Enjoys inspiring other people to work for the progress they want to make.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science: Exercise Science at London University | London, England
- CPR, first aid and AED.
- Cross Fit Level 2 Instructor.
- Coach's Prep Certified.
Academic QualificationsBachelor of Science: Exercise Science at London University | London, England, 2008-2011A levels: Physical Education (A) English (B) Science (B) Maths (B)
- Motivating a group to achieve their fitness goals.
- Group exercise leadership.
- Nutrition and diet advise.
- Exercise modification and injury prevention.
Work ExperienceGroup Fitness Instructor at Levels Gym, London | 2013-Present Day
- Designing fitness classes to suit the fitness levels of all participants.
- Providing advice on the best diets to follow for different clients.
- Motivating clients individually and as a group.
- Monitoring clients and providing advice on the best way to perform certain exercises.
- Designing personal training programmes for clients.
- Performing light first aid as and when needed.
- Instructing clients on the best workout methods for their goals.
- Helping clients to stick to a training schedule.
- Preparing equipment for workout sessions including music and fitness questionnaires.