If you are looking for a new a job as a chemistry lab instructor, it is important to produce a CV that reflects the relevant skills and abilities as well as highlighting your main strengths. You can use this free chemistry lab instructor CV sample as a template to help you understand what you should include when you create your own CV and you can also use the format set out here as a guide.
Chemistry Lab Technician CV Sample
/Simon Roper/163 My Road/My Town/01234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully qualified chemistry lab technician experienced in a wide range of chemistry lab procedures and settings. Skilled at following complicated project specifications as well as developing comprehensive lab reports for different projects and establishing a safe working environment. Specialises in medical and biological research.
Bachelor of Science: Chemistry at London Science University | London, England
Certified as a lab technologist by ABCD.
- Bachelor of Science: Chemistry at London Science University | London, England, 2008-2011
- A levels: Chemistry (A) Biology (A) Maths (A) English (B)
- Broad knowledge of chemical laboratory operating procedures.
- Good understanding of laboratory equipment and the maintenance of different chemicals.
- Excellent knowledge of different database systems.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of the safety operations guidelines of handling chemicals and laboratory maintenance.
Chemical Lab Technician at London Chem, London | 2013-Present Day
- Assisted in setting up various projects and completing all of the necessary paperwork. Working as part of a team on small projects.
- Assisted in making sure that the lab was safe at all times.
- Preparation of the experimental results following the guidelines of senior staff.
Junior Lab Technician | London Science University – September 2009 | March 2013
- Preparing the equipment and materials for the laboratory testing procedures.
- Guiding the students in chemistry testing as well as the use of various laboratory equipment.
- Supervised the use of the laboratory.
- Maintained the laboratory by following the standard procedures and guidelines.
- Communicating with senior staff and other parties to resolve any issues.
References are available on request. This comprehensive chemistry lab technician CV sample is one of wide range of different tools and materials that can be used to get clear insights into the task of CV writing. Job seekers who are looking for further assistance should make sure that they check out the special tools that are available on this site as well as the CV builder.