Chemistry Lab Technician CV Sample
If you are looking for a new a job as a chemistry lab instructor, it is important to produce a CV that reflects the relevant skills and abilities as well as highlighting your main strengths. You can use this free chemistry lab instructor CV sample as a template to help you understand what you should include when you create your own CV and you can also use the format set out here as a guide.
Chemistry Lab Technician CV Sample/Simon Roper/163 My Road/My Town/01234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional SummaryFully qualified chemistry lab technician experienced in a wide range of chemistry lab procedures and settings. Skilled at following complicated project specifications as well as developing comprehensive lab reports for different projects and establishing a safe working environment. Specialises in medical and biological research.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science: Chemistry at London Science University | London, England
Professional QualificationsCertified as a lab technologist by ABCD.
- Bachelor of Science: Chemistry at London Science University | London, England, 2008-2011
- A levels: Chemistry (A) Biology (A) Maths (A) English (B)
- Broad knowledge of chemical laboratory operating procedures.
- Good understanding of laboratory equipment and the maintenance of different chemicals.
- Excellent knowledge of different database systems.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of the safety operations guidelines of handling chemicals and laboratory maintenance.
Work ExperienceChemical Lab Technician at London Chem, London | 2013-Present Day
- Assisted in setting up various projects and completing all of the necessary paperwork. Working as part of a team on small projects.
- Assisted in making sure that the lab was safe at all times.
- Preparation of the experimental results following the guidelines of senior staff.
- Preparing the equipment and materials for the laboratory testing procedures.
- Guiding the students in chemistry testing as well as the use of various laboratory equipment.
- Supervised the use of the laboratory.
- Maintained the laboratory by following the standard procedures and guidelines.
- Communicating with senior staff and other parties to resolve any issues.