Restaurant Shift Leader CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been involved within the restaurant and catering industry for a number of years and recently, my interest has begun to centre around obtaining a managerial position.The real-world experience that I offer is bolstered by a strong educational background and qualifications through accredited institutions.Not only am I a goal-oriented individual, but I am eager to face the demands associated with such a diverse field.I desire to be paired with a company that allows me to exhibit my talents and also enables me room for further upward mobility.
- City & Guilds: Principles of Hospitality Management Level 4 (7147).
- City & Guilds: Professional Food and Beverage Services Level 3 (7103).
- City & Guilds Barista Skills Level 2 (7102).
- An experienced team leader.
- Robust inventory skills.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Certification.
- A valid United Kingdom driving licence.
Experience2013-Present: Restaurant Assistant Manager (Cornwall).Duties currently centre around:
- End-of-day inventory.
- Stock control and food rotation.
- Advanced customer services.
- Lead cashier.
- Monitoring of hygienic conditions.
- Compliance with all food safety standards.
- Training all new employees.
- Maintaining a safe and sterile work environment.
- Customer services.
- Food preparation and handling.
- Balancing daily revenue and cash income.
- Attending to in-house customer complaints.
- Working within a cohesive team environment.
- Bookkeeping and basic accounting.
- Cambridge International College 2004-2005: Purchasing and Resource Management (Level 4).
- University of Aberdeen 2005-2007: Management Consultancy MSc.