Sheet metal worker CV sample
Professional summaryI am an experienced sheet metal worker used to working in busy factory conditions. I can operate well both in a team and on my own initiative. I have good communication skills, am physically fit, strong and prepared to be adaptable to enable deadlines to be met. I can mark out sections working from drawings and cut them out using hand tools and computerised presses and rollers, including CNC cutting machines, before finishing by smoothing rough edges with grinders and polishes. I assemble sections using bolting, welding and riveting and have previously, though only for a short-time, worked as a plater in many different types of metals including mild steel, brass, stainless steel, copper and aluminium alloys. I am very aware of safety procedures and always make sure these are adhered to. I can provide excellent references.
Core qualificationsCity & Guilds (2800) Certificate in Engineering 1&2
ExperienceJLC Sheet Metal | Sheet metal worker 2000-2009.
- Preparing metal sections from technical drawings and cutting out;
- Preparing cut sections for assembly; and
- Riveting plates together.
- Cutting metals sections for air conditioning shafts;
- Assembling shaft sections together on site; and
- Finessing finished conditioning shafts by removing sharp and rough edges:
- GCSE Maths;
- GCSE English;
- GCSE Technical Drawing;
- GCSE Chemistry.