Painter CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI able able to offer an employer well over ten years of experience within the painting industry.Not only am I a mechanic painter, but I boast other skills such as finish plastering, artistic creations, project management and overall interior design.These are reflected through hands-on experience as well as my educational background.I am also able to provide various certifications as evidence of my attention to detail.As I am familiar with the industry, I have been hoping to find a firm which will allow me to further hone my skills and contribute to an overall sense of teamwork.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Skilled Worker Card.
- British Safety Council (BSC) Level 2 Award in Supervising Staff Safely.
- Total Access (UK) Certification for Working at Height.
- 12 years of experience as a finish painter.
- An extensive repertoire of previous projects.
- Team leadership skills.
- Master plasterer and joiner.
Experience2011-present: Supervisor and Foreman.Duties presently include:
- Training of all new employees.
- Overseeing a team of between 12 and 15 employees.
- Working at heights of over 5 metres on occasion.
- Product development and client engagement.
- All tasks from preparation to finish work.
- Client relations (both virtual and in person).
- Supervising a team of painting professionals.
- Responsible for the safety of all on-site personnel
- Site preparation.
- Adherence to all safety protocols.
- Rubbish removal and post-project cleaning.