Apprentice CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA dedicated and committed individual who's keen to learn the trade as an apprentice and has formal qualifications and some experience as an excellent grounding in the trade. A quick learner and eager to follow in the footsteps of the masters of the trade. Pays attention to instructions and can carry out work with accuracy and precision. Good basic working knowledge of the range of products, parts and accessories necessary to carry out various jobs in the trade. Able to follow working diagrams and plans and can work with minimal supervision. Excellent timekeeper, a good communicator with strong problem-solving skills. Eager to undertake further training to gain qualifications and expand skills required for the job. Health and safety aware with a good understanding of risk assessments and safe systems of work.
Core QualificationsNVQ Level 2 Apprenticeship in the trade e.g. plumbing
Academic QualificationsGCSEs: English (B), Art (B), Maths (B), General Studies (C)
- Good working knowledge of the trade, including products, accessories and safety.
- Adept at taking instructions and applying these to the job.
- Excellent technical and IT skills.
- Health and safety trained.
- Good communicator and easy to get along with.
ExperienceApprentice | Smiths Trades | July 2015 - present
- Working alongside the team of tradesmen, carrying out observations of work processes and practices.
- Keeping a clean and tidy working environment, including equipment and machinery.
- Setting up and prepping the area for the job, clearing away and cleaning afterwards.
- Carrying out basic tasks under own initiative and more complex jobs under supervision.
- Assisting tradesmen in a diverse range of jobs in the trade.