- Our customers have been hired by: *
Carpentry is a very rewarding trade and experts within this field can expect to earn a great deal of money over time.However, such expertise is considered to be as much of an art form as it is a skill.Not only will hands-on experience be required, but an air of professionalism is necessary to rise above the decidedly stiff competition.This is why many applicants have made use of this finish carpenter CV sample.Such a template is an excellent resource to highlight how a job seeker should best present his or her talents to a potential employer.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
Finish Carpenter CV Sample/Your Full Name/Your Current Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
This applicant is proud to be able to offer no less than ten years of experience within the professional world of finish carpentry.Having initially taken on the role of an apprentice, I have worked my way up to a finish carpenter during this time period.These hands-on skills are further bolstered by the most applicable educational certifications from accredited institutions.I am aware of all current health and safety codes; absolutely necessary to work within this modern industry.I am searching for a carpentry firm which will allow me to grow as a professional within a productive environment.I am quite capable of leading a team although I am just as comfortable tackling challenging tasks on an individual basis.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Carpentry and Joinery (7906).
- City & Guilds Level 2 Construction Industry (6161).
- City & Guilds Level 1 Basic Construction Skills (6218).
- An ability to safely operate common woodworking machines such as band saws, lathes, drill presses and panel saws.
- Expert joiner.
- Rough and finish framing.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Experienced Technical, Supervisor or Manager Card.
2010-Present: Manager of carpentry firm.Duties currently revolve around:
- Group foreman.
- Oversight of all jobs from inception until completion.
- Client relations.
2009-2010: Lead Joiner.Responsibilities were:
- All finish work (specialising in kitchen cabinetry).
- The creation of bespoke designs based upon the needs of the client.
2006-2010: Apprentice Carpenter.Some areas of expertise included:
- Joinery, painting and finish work.
- The transportation of materials to the job site.
- All aspects of cleaning and on-site maintenance.
- Numerous certifications from the City & Guilds Group.
I am happy to provide any additional references as requested.This finish carpenter CV sample is a functional template for anyone who may be confused in regards to how they should present themselves.Our website also has other tools and techniques to guarantee success within the exciting world of finish carpentry.