Finish Carpenter CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryThis applicant is proud to be able to offer no less than ten years of experience within the professional world of finish carpentry.Having initially taken on the role of an apprentice, I have worked my way up to a finish carpenter during this time period.These hands-on skills are further bolstered by the most applicable educational certifications from accredited institutions.I am aware of all current health and safety codes; absolutely necessary to work within this modern industry.I am searching for a carpentry firm which will allow me to grow as a professional within a productive environment.I am quite capable of leading a team although I am just as comfortable tackling challenging tasks on an individual basis.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Carpentry and Joinery (7906).
- City & Guilds Level 2 Construction Industry (6161).
- City & Guilds Level 1 Basic Construction Skills (6218).
- An ability to safely operate common woodworking machines such as band saws, lathes, drill presses and panel saws.
- Expert joiner.
- Rough and finish framing.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Experienced Technical, Supervisor or Manager Card.
Experience2010-Present: Manager of carpentry firm.Duties currently revolve around:
- Group foreman.
- Oversight of all jobs from inception until completion.
- Client relations.
- All finish work (specialising in kitchen cabinetry).
- The creation of bespoke designs based upon the needs of the client.
- Joinery, painting and finish work.
- The transportation of materials to the job site.
- All aspects of cleaning and on-site maintenance.
- Numerous certifications from the City & Guilds Group.