CV Example for Full-Time Job
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARYExperienced beauty advisor with years of experience, looking to make the move to full-time work. Talented at beauty therapy in various aspects, from skin-care regimens and products to piercing and nail care treatments. Enthusiastic about beauty in professional and personal life, with experience in part-time roles during college, and keen to take on a career in the industry. Familiar with cosmetics and maintain a blog on beauty tips with an online portfolio. Good customer skills, able to explain treatments and understand what the customer wants. Equally good at selling additional treatments and products.
- Trained in sales at Anybiz.
- Diploma in Applied Beauty Therapy.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Maintain and regularly update a blog and YouTube channel about beauty.
- Experienced with various skin treatments, manicure and pedicure treatments.
- Friendly and warm personality, even with strangers.
EXPERIENCEBeauty Therapistat Anybiz
Month and Year - Present Month and Year to Month and Year
Assistant Beauty Therapist at Anybiz
- Worked part-time during college as an advisor.
- Various beauty treatment duties with a wide range of clients.
- Attended industry shows to source the latest products.
- Used business cards and rapport to build a client base.
- Summer and part-time work during gap year.
- Sold products and treatments to customers visiting the salon.
- Booked client appointments and handled all enquiries.
- Trained in Indian Head Massage.