Cyber Security Specialist CV Sample
Professional SummaryProficient and thorough cyber security specialist with years of experience and a deep understanding of information technology. Keen technician and software programmer with extensive experience of online security packages and tools. Knowledge of all aspects of security from DDOS denial of service attacks to malware and viruses. Able to train others to use cyber security software and adept at providing complete reports in accessible terms. Seeking a position with more responsibility and room to grow.
- CIW Cyber Security certification.
- BTEC Diploma in Cyber Crime.
- Familiarity with hacking and anti-hacking software.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Organised and dedicated worker with serious approach to online security.
- Good communication skills including delivery of security reports in plain English.
- Keen eye for spotting potential security risks and flaws.
ExperienceCyber Security Specialist at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Cyber Security Specialist at Anybiz
- Updated and implemented full cyber security suite.
- Created training program for new IT technicians to manage own cyber security software.
- Devised protocols for constant vigilance regarding network vulnerabilities.
- Provided detailed reports on cyber security activity to stakeholders.
- Responsible for all aspects of cyber security and phishing prevention.
- Developed bespoke company software for managing multiple security programs.
- Created new protocols for cyber-crime prevention.