Optometrist Assistant CV Sample
Professional SummaryA skilled optometrist assistant who is happy to perform any tasks required of her. Experienced with administrative duties such as cleaning and reception, but also capable of filling diagnostic roles. Has a wealth of general experience and a rounded perspective on the field owing to her long career as an optometrist assistant, which started at a young age. Able to work effectively alone or with others, as required by each individual task. Flexible and does not cave under pressure from multiple sources.
Core QualificationsOn the job optometrist assistant training, Final Eye Optometrists, 2009-2010
ExperienceReceptionist, Final Eye Optometrists | June 2009 - December 2009
- Sent and received calls on behalf of the optometrists working at the clinic.
- Scheduled and cancelled appointments as required and as requested by clients.
- Mastered switchboard operation and forwarded calls to the local pharmacy and hospital.
- Corresponded with other clinic employees to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the clinic and the best possible service for clients.
- Cleaned and managed the front room and booths of the clinic.
- Opened and closed the clinic for employees two hours before and after closing each day.
- Opened and closed the clinic for clients at the designated opening time each day.
- Assisted with the recording of test results and other data.
- Provided clients with personal information or test results upon request, and sent and received calls about test results.
EducationGraduate, Grace Moth Secondary School, 2005-2009
- A levels in Chemistry 12, Math 12, English 12, Social Sciences 12.