Painter CV Sample
Professional SummaryI able able to offer an employer well over ten years of experience within the painting industry.Not only am I a mechanic painter, but I boast other skills such as finish plastering, artistic creations, project management and overall interior design.These are reflected through hands-on experience as well as my educational background.I am also able to provide various certifications as evidence of my attention to detail.As I am familiar with the industry, I have been hoping to find a firm which will allow me to further hone my skills and contribute to an overall sense of teamwork.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Skilled Worker Card.
- British Safety Council (BSC) Level 2 Award in Supervising Staff Safely.
- Total Access (UK) Certification for Working at Height.
- 12 years of experience as a finish painter.
- An extensive repertoire of previous projects.
- Team leadership skills.
- Master plasterer and joiner.
Experience2011-present: Supervisor and Foreman.Duties presently include:
- Training of all new employees.
- Overseeing a team of between 12 and 15 employees.
- Working at heights of over 5 metres on occasion.
- Product development and client engagement.
- All tasks from preparation to finish work.
- Client relations (both virtual and in person).
- Supervising a team of painting professionals.
- Responsible for the safety of all on-site personnel
- Site preparation.
- Adherence to all safety protocols.
- Rubbish removal and post-project cleaning.