Trader CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryHaving been a professional financial trader for well over ten years, I am fully aware of how this landscape has evolved during the past decade.I am therefore able to adapt to numerous scenarios and regardless of market conditions, my aim is to produce quality results for the customer.I am also experienced in a number of discrete sectors such as commodities, securities, equities, annuities and currencies (Forex).This has enabled me to develop a well-rounded approach to any trade and my past clients have been exceedingly happy with the longitudinal performance of their portfolios.I am therefore highly confident in my skills and I desire to bring this very same attribute into a team environment.
- Currently licensed through the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- MSc in International Trade and Finance.
- CISI Level 4 Diploma in Investment Advice.
- CFA Society Level 4 Certificate in Investment Management.
- CISI Level 7 certificate in Wealth Management.
Experience2010-present: Independent Wealth Manager.Responsibilities involve:
- General portfolio management.
- Responsible for trades well in excess of £100,000 pounds.
- Technical analyses of underlying equities and assets.
- Regular news updates for public dissemination.
- Daily buying and selling of currency positions within the Forex market.
- Execution of third-party trades upon request.
- Client engagement and support.
- Introducing customers to new products and services.
- Opening and qualifying new customers.
- General investment and financial advice.
- Commission-based sales.