- Our customers have been hired by: *
Financial trading is a lucrative and fast-paced career.Not only can the fiscal rewards be tempting, but the malleable nature of this field assures that every day will offer a new challenge.Due to the sheer number of applicants, it is frequently quite difficult to secure a stable position within a modern firm.This is the primary reason why constructing a solid and comprehensive CV is so very important.Please analyse the trader CV sample provided below to develop an understanding of how such a presentation should appear.This is a pivotal step in securing the financial job of your dreams.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
Trader CV Sample/Your Name/Your Address/Your Phone (both land line and mobile)/Your Email
Having been a professional financial trader for well over ten years, I am fully aware of how this landscape has evolved during the past decade.I am therefore able to adapt to numerous scenarios and regardless of market conditions, my aim is to produce quality results for the customer.I am also experienced in a number of discrete sectors such as commodities, securities, equities, annuities and currencies (Forex).This has enabled me to develop a well-rounded approach to any trade and my past clients have been exceedingly happy with the longitudinal performance of their portfolios.I am therefore highly confident in my skills and I desire to bring this very same attribute into a team environment.
- Currently licensed through the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- MSc in International Trade and Finance.
- CISI Level 4 Diploma in Investment Advice.
- CFA Society Level 4 Certificate in Investment Management.
- CISI Level 7 certificate in Wealth Management.
2010-present: Independent Wealth Manager.Responsibilities involve:
- General portfolio management.
- Responsible for trades well in excess of £100,000 pounds.
- Technical analyses of underlying equities and assets.
- Regular news updates for public dissemination.
2008-2010: Senior Equity Adviser.Duties were comprised of:
- Daily buying and selling of currency positions within the Forex market.
- Execution of third-party trades upon request.
- Client engagement and support.
- Introducing customers to new products and services.
2004-2008: Assistant Sales Associate.Roles involved:
- Opening and qualifying new customers.
- General investment and financial advice.
- Commission-based sales.
Lancaster University: Accounting and Finance MSc (hons), 1997-2001
I am pleased to supply further references as they may be required.These are some of the metrics which should be addressed when applying for a position within the world of financial trading.This trader CV sample is only one of the countless other instruments available on this website.We encourage you to take a further look at your earliest possible convenience.
Related CVs Finance CV Examples
- Know Your Customer Analyst CV Example
- Foreign Exchange Trader CV Example
- Credit Risk Analyst CV Example
- Credit Manager CV Examples And Tips
- Risk manager CV examples
- View our #1 financial analyst CV example
- CFO CV examples
- Credit Controller CV Example
- Investor Relations Officer CV Example
- Tax Assistant CV Example