Trader CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryHaving been a professional financial trader for well over ten years, I am fully aware of how this landscape has evolved during the past decade.I am therefore able to adapt to numerous scenarios and regardless of market conditions, my aim is to produce quality results for the customer.I am also experienced in a number of discrete sectors such as commodities, securities, equities, annuities and currencies (Forex).This has enabled me to develop a well-rounded approach to any trade and my past clients have been exceedingly happy with the longitudinal performance of their portfolios.I am therefore highly confident in my skills and I desire to bring this very same attribute into a team environment.
- Currently licensed through the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- MSc in International Trade and Finance.
- CISI Level 4 Diploma in Investment Advice.
- CFA Society Level 4 Certificate in Investment Management.
- CISI Level 7 certificate in Wealth Management.
Experience2010-present: Independent Wealth Manager.Responsibilities involve:
- General portfolio management.
- Responsible for trades well in excess of £100,000 pounds.
- Technical analyses of underlying equities and assets.
- Regular news updates for public dissemination.
- Daily buying and selling of currency positions within the Forex market.
- Execution of third-party trades upon request.
- Client engagement and support.
- Introducing customers to new products and services.
- Opening and qualifying new customers.
- General investment and financial advice.
- Commission-based sales.
EducationLancaster University: Accounting and Finance MSc (hons), 1997-2001
ReferencesI am pleased to supply further references as they may be required.These are some of the metrics which should be addressed when applying for a position within the world of financial trading.This trader CV sample is only one of the countless other instruments available on this website.We encourage you to take a further look at your earliest possible convenience.
Related CVs Finance CV Examples
- Balance the books with our accounts assistant CV example
- CFO CV examples
- Count on our finance manager CV example to get the gig
- Credit Controller CV Example
- Credit Manager CV Examples And Tips
- Credit Risk Analyst CV Example
- Finance Assistant CV Example
- Finance Consultant CV Example
- Finance Director CV Example And Tips
- Financial advisor CV examples
- Financial controller CV example
- Foreign Exchange Trader CV Example
- Investor Relations Officer CV Example
- Know Your Customer Analyst CV Example
- Mortgage advisor CV examples
- Risk manager CV examples
- Tax Assistant CV Example
- View our #1 financial analyst CV example