Chinese Teacher CV Sample
Professional SummaryEnergetic and dedicated Chinese teacher with more than five years of experience in developing lesson plans and teaching classes following a set curriculum. Enthusiastic professional that is talented at encouraging active participation from students and creating a fun learning environment. Good track record of building on and improving student performance.
- Master of Arts: Chinese Language Education at London University, 2006-2009
- Bachelor of Arts: Early Childhood Education London University | London, England
- Bilingual in English and Cantonese.
- Experienced at educating students of different abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage a class of up to forty students.
- Creating innovative and engaging lesson plans.
- Liaising with parents and other teachers.
- Ability to impart knowledge in a fun and memorable way.
Work ExperienceChinese Teacher at Wells International School, London | 2013-Present Day
- Teaching Chinese courses to students aged 12-15.
- Providing professional quality Chinese language lesson development and instruction.
- Participating in on-going planning, development and evaluation of the curriculum.
- Working with other teachers and parents to develop comprehensive learning plans for individual students.
- Creating regular tests and quizzes for students to test and aid their learning.
- Managing a class of students focused on group learning .
- Developed original language learning tools to aid learning in a fun way.
- Created and supervised an after school Chinese learning club.
- Increased student test scores by 18% through private tutoring and award programmes.