CV Example with Interests
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummarySince a very early age, I have had a passion for the educational sector. This passion has since been reinforced thanks to a university degree and other relevant qualifications. These have all provided me with a strong foundation to pursue a career within this challenging field. I am hoping to find an institution which can embrace my fervour for such an important industry. Additionally, this candidate is eager to encounter a firm that may offer a permanent form of employment for years into the future. I thank you kindly for your time and look forward to speaking further.
Core QualificationsSome of my primary interests include history, maths and etymology. These are then combined with recognised certifications including:
- RQF Level 8 Advanced Professional Diploma.
- City and Guilds: English for Literacy and Mathematics for Numeracy Teaching (6255) Level 3.
- An active member of the National Union of Teachers (NUT).
Experience2014-2016: Assistant Professor. Core responsibilities included:
- Assisting professors in tasks such as mentoring and supplementary teaching.
- Grading papers.
- Uploading information for PowerPoint presentations.
- Evaluating the performance of individual students.
- Addressing the needs of those with learning impairments.
- Liaising between parents and students.
- Supervising groups of between 20 and 30 students.
- Disseminating information in the form of digital emails and Internet assignments.
- Providing educational guidance and counselling.