Nursery Teacher CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA fully qualified nursery teacher, I am experienced with a number of aspects of early years education and of dealing with child development in a wide range of settings. I am used to sharing knowledge gained in the classroom with other practitioners and with parents to improve learning outcomes. A guitar player, I have developed a number of techniques to use music to promote creative development through songs, games and dance. I am also accomplished with using drawing and imaginative play to build confidence in nursery age children. Willing to learn new approaches, I have implemented the use of visual aids and online teaching resources in my nursery to great effect. I am looking for a new challenge in nursery teaching due to a change in location.
Core QualificationsBEd in Early Years Education from Example University, 2009-2011
- Gained Qualified Teacher Status
- Trained in Special Needs Teaching (SEN)
- Disclosure and Barring Service cleared
- Clean driver's licence
Academic QualificationsDiploma in Early Years Education and CareAS levels: English (C) and Sociology (C)GCSEs in English, Maths and Science
- Superb verbal communication skills when talking to children or adults.
- Accomplished with assessing and recording each child's educational progress.
- Excellent with adapting to changes in the curriculum and developments in best nursery practice.
Work ExperienceNursery Teacher | Liverpool, September 2011 - Present
- Responsible for a class of 22 children and for covering all aspects of learning and development.
- Ensuring that myself and teaching assistants attended in-service training regularly.
- Providing plans for coordinating work both indoors and outside in the summer months.
- Helped to make sure that the health and safety of children and staff was maintained during all activities.
- Developed new ways of providing snack and drinks to children so that breaks became more flexible.
- Motivated and stimulated children's learning abilities with one-to-one sessions.
ReferencesReferences available, if requested.
ConclusionThis sample nursery teacher CV sample is just one version of the numerous types that are on offer, all of which afford insights into the CV writing process. Anyone looking for new work can also refer to our tools and CV builder on this site for extra advice.
Related CVs Teaching & Education CV Examples
- Art teacher CV examples
- Assistant Professor CV Example
- British Sign Language Teacher CV Example
- Chemistry Lecturer CV Example
- Chinese Teacher CV Example
- Drama Teacher CV Example
- Educational teacher CV examples
- English Tutor CV Example
- ESL Teacher CV Example
- Example CV for Arabic teacher
- French Teacher CV Example
- Guitar Teacher CV Example
- Learn from stellar teaching assistant CV examples
- Learn from top tutor CV examples
- Montessori Teacher CV Example
- Physical Education Teacher CV Example
- Piano Teacher CV Example
- Primary school teacher CV examples
- Psychology Research Assistant CV Example
- Social Policy Lecturer CV Example
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant CV Example
- Student Counsellor CV Example