English Tutor CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryHighly committed English instructor with 6 years' experience working in various educational settings. A focused professional with an active interest in professional development and in the application of new technologies to teaching and learning. I have a genuine interest in the needs and aspirations of students and can adapt teaching materials to the specific learning styles of every individual. Now seeking to advance my career through a full-time teaching position with management responsibilities .
Core QualificationsBA (Hons) English Literature /Any University, 2000-2004Master of Arts (MA) in English with an emphasis in TESOL / Any University, 2005
- CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) / London, 2006
- Language Awareness Training Course / Any College, 2006
- Member of the National Council of Teachers of English
- Valid Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check
- Full driving license
Academic QualificationsBA (Hons) English Literature /Any University, 2000-2004Master of Arts (MA) in English with an emphasis in TESOL / Any University, 2005A levels: English (A) Spanish (B) Math (B) Science (B)
- Able to adapt lesson plans to different learning styles / language ability skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Willing to support the school management team and to carry out administrative duties.
- Experience preparing students for official exams (IELTS, TEFL, PTE).
Work ExperienceEnglish Teacher | Any City, September 2012 - Present
- Responsible for developing and delivering lesson plans at all levels of instruction (A1 to C1).
- Organised the school's weekly English club.
- Delivered exam preparation workshops (IELTS, TEFL, & PTE).
- Instructed A-level students in English & English Literature.
- Attended monthly teacher training sessions and various conferences in the UK and abroad.
- Created teaching materials from scratch.
- Devised a new system to organise and manage the school's library.
ReferencesReferences are available upon request.This English tutor CV sample is just one of many examples that can help you succeed in your job search as an English tutor. For further information and additional guidance, please check the CV builder also available from this site.
Related CVs Teaching & Education CV Examples
- Art teacher CV examples
- Assistant Professor CV Example
- British Sign Language Teacher CV Example
- Chemistry Lecturer CV Example
- Chinese Teacher CV Example
- Drama Teacher CV Example
- Educational teacher CV examples
- ESL Teacher CV Example
- Example CV for Arabic teacher
- French Teacher CV Example
- Guitar Teacher CV Example
- Learn from stellar teaching assistant CV examples
- Learn from top tutor CV examples
- Montessori Teacher CV Example
- Nursery Teacher CV Example
- Physical Education Teacher CV Example
- Piano Teacher CV Example
- Primary school teacher CV examples
- Psychology Research Assistant CV Example
- Social Policy Lecturer CV Example
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant CV Example
- Student Counsellor CV Example