CV Example with Career Objectives
Professional SummaryEager to make an impact throughout the field of economics, I boast all of the relevant educational requirements as well as certifications through third-party organisations. It is my ultimate objective to become partnered with a firm that can allow me to enhance my talents within this industry. Furthermore, I am eager to give back to this company in the form of loyalty and hard work. I am willing to relocate throughout the United Kingdom, and if necessary can start immediately.Please find below an outline of some of the skills that I can offer your organisation.
Core QualificationsSome of my current certifications include:
- A member of the Institute of Economic Development (IED).
- City and Guilds: Accounting (7437) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Business and Finance (8990) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Computerised Accounts (8989) Level 2.
Experience2015-present: Lead Accounts Manager.Duties involve:
- Analysing payroll and overhead.
- Calculating the return on investment involving specific marketing strategies.
- Entering sales-based data into financial software packages.
- Developing cost-saving plans for in-house operations.
- Utilising platforms such as Salesforce, QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Training junior economic advisors.
- Satisfying the target number of daily outbound calls.
- Client relations.
- Basic data entry skills.