CV Sample for a Summer Job
Professional SummaryScarlett is an enthusiastic, well-organised and outgoing individual, currently studying for an undergraduate degree in Business Studies at Plymouth University,who is looking for a summer job in a front of house role.
- Reliable and good at time management.
- Has excellent communications skills with people at all levels.
- Has good organisational skills, evidenced through her academic studies and previous summer jobs.
- Competent in IT skills and trained in handling cash.
Experience2012 -2014 Waitress, Cupcake Heaven, Exmouth, DevonRelevant duties included:
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Handling cash.
- Organising own workload.
- General cleaning and tidying.
- Communicating with guests and staff by telephone, email and by letter.
- Handling bookings.
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel.
- Managing till.
- Helping to organise conferences and wedding receptions.