Fashion Sales Associate CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryThis candidate offers a second-to-none knowledge of the fashion industry.Having been interested in styles and marketing since a very early age, I have spent the last six years building a solid understanding of how the world of fashion operates. I also boast excellent communicative skills alongside qualifications in sales and marketing. I desire to encounter a firm which provides me with an opportunity for upward mobility over time. Regardless of whether I am employed within a nationwide chain or a boutique outlet, I will bring the same level of motivation to any scenario.I thank you kindly for your time and I look forward to further communication.
- City & Guilds: Retail Apprenticeship Level 2 (9892).
- City & Guilds: Fashion Design Level 3 (7160).
- City & Guilds: Design and Crafts Level 2 (7716).
- International Preparation for Fashion (Certificate in Higher Education) Level 4.
- Excellent team skills.
- Expertise in sales and fashion-oriented marketing.
Experience2014-Present: Fashion Sales Associate (London-based retailer).Skills include:
- Client service and engagement.
- Managing stock and inventory control.
- Placing orders.
- Meeting monthly sales quotas.
- Oversight of all in-house materials.
- Designing patterns and utilising fabrics.
- Front service desk operator.
- Basic sales and cashier duties.
- Stocking the store with seasonal items.
- Providing fashion-related advice to buyers.
- Aston University 2003-2004: Strategic Marketing Management MSc.