- Our customers have been hired by: *
A successful retail worker job search involves creating a professional looking CV that must be well written.Your curriculum vitae should be tailored to the retail job for which you are applying and include your most impressive qualifications and skills, along with any achievements.Before you write your new CV or update your existing one, we suggest you look at this useful retail worker CV sample and review the content so that you have a good idea of the information to include in your own application.A proper CV such as this is necessary in the modern marketplace to capture a hiring manager’s attention and secure your invitation to a job interview.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
Retail worker CV Sample /Guy Dickson/12, Beacon Road, Chester, Cheshire/01244 email@example.com
City and Guilds Retail Skills (QCF) (7384) | South Wirral CollegeOctober 2012 | July 2013- Level 1 (day release)September 2013 | July 2014 -Level 2 (part of retail apprenticeship)
- Health and Safety for shop workers course | 1 day
- Full driving license.
- Experienced in greeting, assisting and serving customers.
- Good cash handling and mental arithmetic skills.
- Flexible member of team and able to work towards sales targets.
Nixon’s Electrical Ltd., Foregate Street, Chester, Cheshire -January 2014 to date.
- Advising customers with their choice(s) of electrical goods and electronic devices.
- Answering customer questions and comparingproduct options.
- Promoting specific stock lines as directed by the team leader and store manager during weekly sales staff meetings.
- Processing customer orders, deposits and payments (cash handling and card transactions) on automatic cash register connected to stock management system and giving correct change.
Foster Menswear Ltd., Neston, South Wirral, Cheshire – July 2012 to December 2013.
- Selling boys’ and men’s clothing to customers. Helping with returned goods, checking product condition and authorising refund from senior cashier.
- Working with experienced assistants and supervisors, with formal and informal on the job training.
- Helping to organise stockroom and carrying out quarterly stock checks.
Neston High School, Raby Park Road, Neston, South Wirral, Cheshire (2007-2012).
GCSE passes in Maths (A), English (B),French (C), Information & Communication Technology (B) & Science (C).
Character references can be provided on request.
This retail worker CV sample is just one of a number of examples designed to help job seekers with insight into the CV writing process.Job applicants can also consult the tools and CV builder on this site for more valuable guidance.