Retail Worker CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Core QualificationsCity and Guilds Retail Skills (QCF) (7384) | South Wirral CollegeOctober 2012 | July 2013- Level 1 (day release)September 2013 | July 2014 -Level 2 (part of retail apprenticeship)
- Health and Safety for shop workers course | 1 day
- Full driving license.
- Experienced in greeting, assisting and serving customers.
- Good cash handling and mental arithmetic skills.
- Flexible member of team and able to work towards sales targets.
ExperienceNixon's Electrical Ltd., Foregate Street, Chester, Cheshire -January 2014 to date.
- Advising customers with their choice(s) of electrical goods and electronic devices.
- Answering customer questions and comparingproduct options.
- Promoting specific stock lines as directed by the team leader and store manager during weekly sales staff meetings.
- Processing customer orders, deposits and payments (cash handling and card transactions) on automatic cash register connected to stock management system and giving correct change.
- Selling boys' and men's clothing to customers. Helping with returned goods, checking product condition and authorising refund from senior cashier.
- Working with experienced assistants and supervisors, with formal and informal on the job training.
- Helping to organise stockroom and carrying out quarterly stock checks.