Inbound Call Centre Agent CV Sample
Professional SummaryI am an extremely motivated individual who is able to adapt well within a high-pressure work environment.Thus, I thrive within inbound call centres and am eager to join a team of equally trained professionals to help further my career.I also possess all of the most relevant skills in order to properly market a product to the masses.These innate talents are then coupled with the static knowledge and theory that have been earned through a university degree.While I am a team player, I am also fiercely competitive and I am hoping to find a company which will enable me to showcase my skills.Finally, I am more than happy to take on even the most challenging of tasks that are presented to me.
- Foundation Certificate in Marketing (The Chartered Institute of Marketing).
- Diploma in Professional Marketing (The Chartered Institute of Marketing).
- More than eight years within the inbound and outbound telemarketing industry.
- A working knowledge of software such as MIcrosoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Expertise in the "SPIN" technique of sales (Huthwaite International).
- Experience with team training and leadership.
Experience2009-present: Manager of an inbound call centre.Duties presently include:
- Monitoring for quality control purposes.
- Inbound sales and client engagement.
- Customer compliance services.
- Working cohesively within a team environment.
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Addressing a wide spectrum of client needs.
- Marketing numerous different products.