Logistics Officer CV Sample
Professional SummaryThis applicant has been involved with the logistics industry for more than six years and I am proud of the expertise that I have gained during this time.Having obtained all of the most relevant certifications, I am searching for a firm which can allow me to enhance my talents.However, I also value the concept of teamwork and I wish to place myself within an environment that is conducive for such a strong interpersonal foundation.As I appreciate the flexible nature of this industry, I desire to work in synergy with a firm that provides me with room for upward mobility.There is no task too big or too small that I cannot handle.Ultimately, I enjoy being presented with challenges and overcoming them for the enhancement of the company in question.
- City & Guilds: Logistics Operations Management Level 3 (QCF 3439).
- City & Guilds: Driving Goods Vehicles Level 3 (4012).
- City & Guilds: Employee Rights and Responsibilities in the Logistics Industry Level 2 (3296).
- Full driving licence.
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT): Level 3 Certification.
- A working knowledge of logistics software including 3PL Warehouse Manager, PackManager and TrakIT.
Experience2012-present: Chief Logistics Officer.Duties currently revolve around:
- Overseeing inventory control.
- Creating shipping invoices.
- Floor foreman.
- Lead programmer and pipeline management specialist.
- A knowledge of basic logistics principles.
- Oversight of outbound shipments to the United Kingdom and abroad.
- Customer service and quality control duties.
- Durham University: Accounting and Management, 2005-2009 BA (Hons.)