Software test analyst CV Sample
Professional SummaryAn I.T. professional with ISEB qualification and enrolled for study towards MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional).With experience of hardware and software testing,both manually and using HP Functional Testing automated scripting.Accomplishments include business needs evaluations and major rollout of laptops, tablets and server connections for sales force and field engineers.Currently looking for a new challenge to gain further experience and develop professionally.
- BCS (ISEB) Foundation Certificate, Software Testing | Computeach International (2010).
- Team skills course - three days, outward bound centre, Cumbria (2011).
- Motorcycle driving license.
- Motivated team member, yet competent working with minimum supervision.
- Good eye for detail, organised and reliable.
- Able to write basic reports with results and recommendations.
- Contributor at periodic progress meetings and making occasional presentations to small groups.
ExperienceSoftware testing assistant | Dalgiddy Agriculture, Link Business Park, Ashton-in-Makerfield (January 2013 to date).
- Software functionality and performance testing with Mercury Load Runner.
- Working on rollouts to sales and technical staff.
- Ensuring that all work is documented in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Entering results in Test Director system and drafting reports for manager approval.
- Providing ICT technical support to classroom staff.
- Working with chief technician to support cabled (Ethernet) network and wireless connections.
- Supporting teaching assistants and staff with PCs and interactive whiteboards.