Spa Therapist CV Sample
Your first move towards getting a job as a spa therapist is to build a CV that highlights your qualifications, skills and experience to show how well you fit the role. Using our free spa therapist CV sample will help you create you own unique document in a professional format, with everything included to make your CV stand out to the recruiting manager. This will help you get to the interview stage with the best chances of going on further to get the job.
Spa Therapist CV Sample/TracyHobbs/1 High Street, Anytown, Anycounty, SE15 6TQ/07777 666 555/ email@example.com
Professional SummaryA dedicated therapist who is passionate about health, beauty and healing in a spa setting, with a range of qualifications in holistic therapy and beauty. Has a thorough knowledge of different beauty and therapy products and when/how to use these, such as individual facial products and essential oils. Experienced in a wide range of treatments including Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy and body scrubs. Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team, always maintaining the working environment to a high standard of safety and cleanliness. Excellent communicator with patience and empathy and able to relate well to customers. Always immaculately presented with excellent timekeeping skills. Very physically fit and resilient to standing and bending for long periods of time during treatments. Possesses a strong business focus and can work to meet targets along with the sales team.
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage
- ITEC Certificate in Indian Head Massage
- ITEC Diploma in Reflexology
- NVQ Level 2 in Facials
- NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy
- St. John Ambulance first aid at work certificate
Academic QualificationsA levels: English (B), Maths (B)
- Multi-skilled in a range of holistic therapy and beauty treatments.
- Keen to learn new skills.
- Great with people at all levels.
ExperienceSpa Therapist | Heathlands Hotel & Spa 2010 - present
- Delivering a full range of holistic and beauty treatments to spa clients.
- Spa reception duties including transaction processing.
- Delivering a range of different treatments and therapies to clients.
- Ordering replenishment stocks of products.