SQL data analyst CV Sample
Professional SummaryA technically skilled SQL database analyst, also able to work well with people and liaise with end users and management to confirm business requirements.Experienced at assessing options and delivering the appropriate response to meet specific business needs; willing to work to ensure project success and on-time delivery.Currently seeking a new challenge, with a progressive employer and an opportunity to develop further and widen industry experience.
- Administering MS SQL Server Databases course (five days) | QA Training Ltd., London (December 2013)
- Health & Safety training course.
- Data ownership and management course (in-company, ten hours).
- Productive team worker, also with initiative.
- SQL queries and scripts, data import/export (various platforms).
- Data consistency checks, with an excellent eye for detail.
- Data analysis and design, programming and concept testing.
ExperienceSQL Data Analyst - Standard Chartered PLC, Basinghall Avenue, London EC2 (August 2013 | present).
- Exporting data to MS Access and Excel for periodic and exception reporting; creating various types of graphs and summaries.
- Interacting and communicating with colleagues as required for routine and ad hoc tasks to achieve objectives effectively.
- Attending regular team meetings and participating in project discussions.
- Producing daily and weekly reports - account movement, sales consultant performance and cost centre spending.
- Creating special reports in custom spreadsheet with pivot tables.
- Working with senior analyst(s) to process authorised manual billing adjustments for specific accounts.