Track Worker CV Sample
Professional SummaryDedicated track worker with several years of experience in inspecting and repairing railway track. Work history includes all aspects of rail track work, from entry level to management. Thorough worker with an eye for detail when inspecting and maintaining rail property. Happy to work in any conditions and able to work well with people from all backgrounds. Physically fit and able bodied. Seeking a role with hands on duties and chance to develop new skills.
- Level 2 Certificate in Mechanical Engineering.
- Rail Maintenance and Safety Course.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Professional and dedicated attitude to rail maintenance.
- Highly organised and efficient with both hands on tasks and planning.
- Physically fit and capable of handling any labour.
ExperienceTrack Worker at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Rail Maintenance Operative at Anybiz
- Trained new track workers in basic duties.
- Updated compliance training for railway regulations.
- Improved on system for reporting faults in signal boxes.
- Repaired and replaced signals, switches and signage.
- Performed routine maintenance of tracks.
- Took part in major scale rail replacements to match new standards.