Video Game Tester CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA highly motivated and understanding video game tester with a great deal of prior experience. Understands the job hours involved and is willing to work tirelessly during time crunches and deadlines to help perfect the product in coordination with the developers and other game staff. Possesses knowledge of communication in the QA field and can independently report bugs and other problems while there is still ample time to fix them.
- Exceptional speed and detail of communication.
- Expresses appreciation for response and aligned goals.
- Identifies and tackles problems with morale during difficult stretches of time.
- Effective time management combined with quickness of work.
- BlastWare official on-site video game testing training
- BlastWare official on-site QA training
- Max Height Entertainment on-site QA training
- Fenderbent Games MoldDebugger company usage training
- First Aid & CPR qualified
ExperienceBlastWare Falner Video Game Tester | Falner | March 2007 to October 2012
- Assessed and reported a large number of glitches and bugs across titles.
- Prevented most loss of data to a bug in one title that damaged testers' hard drives by speaking directly to the development staff.
- Tested and provided feedback on a wide variety of video game titles.
- Discovered the source of a video game crash that resurfaced throughout the development cycle.
- Tested post-release patches for two titles, allowing them to be distributed ahead of schedule.
- Assisted with on-the-job training and management of other testers.