- Our customers have been hired by: *
It’s always a challenge when applying for new jobs, but it doesn’t have to be so stressful when you use LiveCareer’s online CV tools to help you write your CV. Jobseekers find our tools extremely helpful as we provide a valued insight into CV writing, helping you with content, formatting and style, so your CV stands the best chances of success. Our inspector cv sample will help you to stay focused and write a targeted, unique CV that will impress prospective employers.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
Civil Inspector CV sample
Civil inspectors can meet specific challenges when applying for jobs. These will include the need to demonstrate proven compliance and auditing skills, and the need to prove their high attention to detail in their CV. When writing your CV for a civil inspector’s job, use our CV sample as a template and the accompanying tips for guidance to get you started.
- Do talk about the range of structures and equipment you can inspect, mentioning any specialities along with examples of these.
- Do quote your professional memberships, e.g. belonging to the ICES.
- Don’t leave out your relevant training and qualifications from higher education onwards. Start with most recent qualifications first.
- Don’t forget to illustrate your numerical abilities as these are key to the job.
Construction Inspector CV sample
Using LiveCareer’s CV sample and online tools to write your CV is a great way to help you effectively complete the application process. Our samples provide you with targeted content and precise formatting examples to steer you down the right path. Furthermore, these do’s and don’ts are excellent advice to heed when you’re getting started.
- Do show your specific knowledge of construction laws and compliance matters with examples of how you personally go about auditing these.
- Do emphasise your managerial skills because inspectors need to take the lead as part of their daily routine, making and implementing recommendations for improvement.
- Don’t exceed two pages when writing your CV. Anecdotal evidence points to recruiters not reading long CVs, but discarding them out of hand.
- Don’t exaggerate in your CV or be tempted to lie. You should be able to prove all of your claims in an interview.
Electrical Inspector CV sample
Inspector positions can have complicated application processes, and writing an outstanding CV for an electrical inspector isn’t necessarily an easy task. Fortunately, our electrical inspector CV sample can help you to stay on track what to include and the formatting to use. Additionally, the advice in the do’s and don’ts list offers invaluable tips on how to present yourself professionally and effectively.
- Do show your inspection skills in accordance with the EAW and wiring regulations, which are critical to electrical installations.
- Do quote examples of your best skills, e.g. your report-writing skills and interpersonal experience.
- Don’t forget to mention your professional body memberships, e.g. NICEIC.
- Don’t use generic phrases in your CV like ‘excellent team player’ without backing these up with evidence of how you deserve this badge.
Home Inspector CV sample
LiveCareer’s individual CV sample for a home inspector ticks all the boxes to help you choose the right wording and content and write your own CV in a logical format. Use our CV sample and follow these tips so you can send off your CV in complete confidence that you’ll get to the interview stage.
- Do show your specific knowledge of home safety and compliance. A home inspector is quite a different role to a school inspector, and you need to show how you’ll fit the role well.
- Do quote examples of your achievements, e.g. ensuring health, safety and hygiene in the home and complying with landlords’ requirements.
- Don’t forget that your professional summary is a key part of your CV. It needs to be around 150 words, concise, targeted and interesting.
- Don’t leave out your up-to-date and accurate contact details in your CV. However, you don’t need to include your date of birth and marital status.
Mechanical Inspector CV sample
Don’t struggle with your CV when LiveCareer’s CV sample for this specific job is designed for you to customise. When writing your CV, you’ll really benefit from our targeted content and comprehensive format. Additionally, these do’s and don’ts will help you get a feel for the CV writing process.
- Do specify your knowledge of specific regulations to do this job, e.g. the Provision and Use of Work Equipment regulations and other health and safety standards.
- Do give examples of the specific mechanical equipment you’ve inspected along with your successful outcomes.
- Don’t forget to carefully check for accurate spelling and grammar.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to self-assess additional relevant skills, e.g. any foreign languages you may speak.