Cleaning Manager CV Sample
The cleaning industry is a truly massive field and there is now more of a need for skilled professionals than ever before.Although possessing such traits is compulsory, securing the job of your dreams can be quite difficult if you do not present yourself in the most professional manner during the application process.There is nothing which is more important than a well-formatted curriculum vitae.If you are new to the job-seeking process or if you are unsure what information needs to be highlighted, this cleaning manager CV sample will come in quite handy.Please take an in-depth look below at our example.
Cleaning Manager CV Sample/Your Full Name/Your Current Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email/
Professional SummaryThis applicant has enjoyed managerial positions within the cleaning industry for no less than four years.Before I attained a professional level, I was heavily involved with the daily processes of hands-on cleaning and maintenance.I have also worked in both industrial and domestic environments.These skills are further reinforced with the proper certifications alongside a bespoke attention to detail.It is my hope to find a respectable firm which will enable me to utilise my skills in the most efficient manner possible.I fully appreciate that any manager represents the company in question and I look forward to helping any enterprise secure further clients while maintaining working relationships with existing customers.
- City & Guilds: Cleaning and Environmental Services Apprenticeships Level 2 (9724).
- City & Guilds: Cleaning Principles Level 2 (7695).
- City & Guilds: Cleaning and Support Services Skills Level 3 (7648).
- Four years of managerial expertise.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Member of the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc).
- British Cleaning Certificate Award.
Experience2012-Present: Cleaning Manager (London-based firm). Current responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Adhering to all current and relevant HSE codes.
- Regularly communicating with clients.
- On-site cleaning analyses and estimates.
- Payroll and invoicing.
- Generating new customers through outbound marketing.
- All industrial cleaning and janitorial requirements.
- Training support staff.
- Travelling to and from various properties on a weekly basis.
- Laundry, gardening and other domestic responsibilities.
- University of the Highlands and Islands 2005-2008: Hospitality HNC.