Assistant Housekeeper CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryHaving been actively involved in the industry for well over seven years, this housekeeper is fully qualified to meet even the most stringent of demands.Not only do I possess the relevant educational requirements, but I offer a hands-on expertise that enables me to handle challenging situations within any home.I am familiar with all modern cleaning methods and I work well within a team environment.My ultimate aim is to become partnered with a firm that allows me to enhance my current skills and learn from the professionals in the business.As I have my own driving licence, arriving at any location will not present a problem.In addition, I am more than happy to work extra hours during busier times of the year as may be necessary on occasion.
- City & Guilds Practical Cleaning Skills Level 2 (7139).
- City & Guilds Hospitality Management Level 4 Diploma (7148).
- Member of the UK Housekeepers Association (UKHA).
- CPSS 2.0 (Cleaning Professional Skills Suite) Certification.
- More than seven years of experience within the housekeeping industry.
- An ability to work within both large and small properties.
- Capable of working with children and adolescents.
Experience2014-Present: Assistant Housekeeper.Some essential skills include:
- Regularly liaising with the property owner.
- Transporting cleaning products to and from the location.
- Basic sanitation and laundry needs.
- Minor landscaping and gardening tasks.
- Assistant within a class of approximately 15 children.
- Sanitation and cleaning tasks.
- Providing managed care to a senior citizen.
- Common cleaning and laundry tasks throughout the home.
- Bournemouth University 2000-2004: International Hospitality Management BSc (Hons.)