Domestic Cleaner CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryTrustworthy, friendly and highly reliable housekeeper with considerable experience in running a large household, carrying out cleaning, laundry and cooking duties, as well as other ad hoc domestic tasks. Extensive knowledge of operating household cleaning equipment and electrical appliances. Works safely, prioritising safe storage of equipment and chemicals used in cleaning. Pays extreme attention to every detail, ensuring high standards of presentation and cleanliness at all times. Competent in compiling lists for shopping and ordering household products, overseeing delivery of these. Can liaise with tradesmen to resolve household maintenance issues. A good cook with a thorough knowledge of food hygiene. Also able to cater for small dinner parties, celebrations and gatherings. A physically fit and hardworking person who enjoys a challenge. Good with pets and children. Happy to work flexibly to fit in the employer's personal timetable. Happy to undertake an enhanced DBS check prior to starting work.
- NVQ Level 2 in Housekeeping
- NVQ Level 2 in Food Production and Cooking
Academic QualificationsGCSEs: English (C), Maths (C)
- An exceptional high level of attention to detail when it comes to domestic cleanliness and tidiness.
- Excellent cleaning and laundry skills.
- Competent cook for a variety of cuisines.
- Good with pets and children.
- Car owner with a clean driving licence.
- Excellent communicator, able to follow set schedules and routines, take instructions as well as work under own initiative.
ExperienceHousekeeper | Highmore Lodge, July 2009 - present
- Sole charge of running a large household for a professional working family, including cleaning, laundry, cooking and some driving duties.
- Grooming, walking and looking after the family dogs.
- Liaising with handymen and contractors for work on the house.
- In charge housekeeping for a large residential school, ensuring the smooth operation of the domestic side of the business.
- Running a team of cleaning staff.
- Training staff in specific cleaning skills.