As a communications assistant, it is important that your CV clearly demonstrates that your written skills can make a tangible difference to any company. This is an opportunity to sell yourself and to get ahead of other candidates by highlighting your strengths, capabilities, and potential. Our free communications assistant CV sample has been created to help you improve your chances of being hired and to polish your CV writing skills.
Communications Assistant CV Sample
/Michelle David/25 Any Street, Any Town/01222 firstname.lastname@example.org
A multilingual and enthusiastic communications assistant with a passion for digital technologies and their application to corporate environments. Possess a clear understanding of effective marketing and sales strategies and has 6 years’ experience using online channels to achieve a stronger digital presence and to increase market share. A creative communicator with a proven track record increasing customer loyalty and brand awareness through the use of effective corporate communication campaigns. Well-versed in the use of digital tools and platforms, including data management, intranets, and formatting online documents. Now looking for a new and challenging position that allows me to make full use of my technical skills.
BA (Hons) Marketing And Communications, Any University, 2010 – 2012 Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising and Digital Communications, Any University, 2013
- Advanced CRM Strategies (Online Course)
- Web Analytics and Optimisation (Online Course)
- Business French, Institut Français du Royaume-Uni
- Clean driving license
BA (Hons) Marketing And Communications, Any University, 2010 – 2012 Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising and Digital Communications, Any University, 2013 A levels: French (B) English (B) Information Technology (A) Communication & Culture (B)
- Strong ICT skills (Microsoft Office Suite, CRM software, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen interest in current digital marketing trends
- Photo and video editing skills
- Fluent in French (written and spoken)
Communications Assistant, Any Town, October 2012 – Present
- Produced fortnightly newsletter in print and digital formats
- Developed the company’s social media strategy to support a new customer loyalty programme
- Responsible for collecting web analytics and for reporting key findings to the marketing team
- Liaised with website localisation specialists and supported the company’s expansion project into French-speaking markets
Communications assistant, Any Town, September 2009 | June 2012
- Produced original and engaging digital content that resulted in a 30% increase in website traffic
- Responsible for maintaining the department’s website up to date
- Provided administrative support to marketing and sales department
References are available on request. This communications assistant CV sample is only the starting point in the job seeking process. Have a look at our free CV builder tools and sample CVs If you would like to see other samples and have access to useful tips.