Planner CV sample
Core qualificationsLevel 2 (NVQ) Diploma in Decorative Repair Paint Techniques.
- Subsidiary Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair Paint Techniques
ExperienceOffice Furniture Renovation Ltd, Glantly - 2010-2012. Spray paint assistant.
- Cleaning, sanding-down, masking and generally preparing items for spraying;
- Using a pressure gun to spray desks, cabinets etc.; and
- Painting with a brush or roller areas not suitable for spray painting and matching finish with spayed surfaces.
- Preparing vehicles for paint spraying;
- Ensuring colour matching, mixing paint when necessary to produce required colour;
- Supervising and assisting with the cleaning and maintenance of the paint shop, and all equipment used; and
- Ensuring all safety measures are adhered to in relation to the work of the paint shop.
- GCSE Art and Design
- GCSE Technology
- GCSE Maths