Housekeeper CV Example
The perfect housekeeper CV is a short, clear document that shows recruiters you fully understand all aspects of housekeeping in a commercial environment, from cleaning to laundry to guest relations. It includes the duties you’ve performed, the different skills you’ve mastered, and the great results you’ve achieved for your employers.
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Frequently asked questions about housekeeper CVs
Do you need a certification to be a housekeeper?
You don’t need a certification to be a housekeeper. However, the following certifications will help when applying for jobs:
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles.
- Level 2 (NVQ) Diploma in Housekeeping.
- Level 3 Award in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Principles.
What are four qualities a housekeeper should possess?
A housekeeper needs to possess a range of qualities. Here are four qualities than employers would find most attractive:
- Attention to detail.
- A flexible attitude to problem solving.
- Willingness to work hard.
- Pride in delivering the highest level of service.
Make sure your skills and personal qualities shine in your CV, thanks to our tips and advice. Start building your CV now.