Housekeeper CV example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Frequently asked questions about housekeeper CVs
Do you need a certification to be a housekeeper?
You don’t need a certification to be a housekeeper. However, the following certifications will help when applying for jobs:
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles.
- Level 2 (NVQ) Diploma in Housekeeping.
- Level 3 Award in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Principles.
What are four qualities a housekeeper should possess?
A housekeeper needs to possess a range of qualities. Here are four qualities than employers would find most attractive:
- Attention to detail.
- A flexible attitude to problem solving.
- Willingness to work hard.
- Pride in delivering the highest level of service.
Make sure your skills and personal qualities shine in your CV, thanks to our tips and advice. Start building your CV now.