Child and Youth Worker CV Sample
Professional SummaryAn experienced and proactive child and youth worker with three years of experience in academic counselling and working with children in educational environments. Experience in guiding young adults from various different backgrounds and helping them to overcome their personal obstacles to achieve their goals and unlocking their potential. Able to connect with children and youths to lead them to focus on developing their personal habits and scholastic abilities. Currently seeking a new challenging role to put the skills and experience earned to further use.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Science: Psychology University London 2006-2009
- Certificate in Safe Crisis Management
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution
- First Aid and CPR qualified
- Full clean driving license
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Psychology University London 2006-2009 | Bachelor of Science
- A levels: Psychology (A) French (A) Humanities (A) English (A) Maths (B)
- Able to help create and assist with individual curriculum management.
- Good at helping youth to set goals and follow up on them.
- Excels at conflict resolution.
- Calm and patient.
- Bilingual in French.
Work ExperienceChild and Youth Worker London 2012 - Present Day
- Managing a caseload of thirty students providing counselling and career goals.
- Supporting students to achieve their goals and following up on students to support them.
- Provided advice to students and group counselling to solve issues of bullying.
- Responsible for getting to know students and their individual needs.
- Provided advice to students on the best ways to solve their personal conflicts.
- Delivered group counselling to girls experiencing issues with addiction.
- Established a safe and supportive environment for group and individual counselling.