- Our customers have been hired by: *
The UK social services are one of the most rewarding services to be a part of, working with families, children, and vulnerable people. Our social services CV examples will help you illustrate your communication skills, practical abilities, and relevant qualifications to enhance your application.
Put care into your CV
with these tips
A role in social services requires a blend of skills, including being able to perform under pressure, communications, and healthcare knowledge. Bring them all to the table with these CV tips:
Open with a compassionate personal statementYour personal statement is your chance to show off who you are, putting your care and compassion at the forefront of your application. Talk about your experience, but don’t forget to highlight your willingness to help others.
Discuss any relevant qualificationsCertain roles in UK social services may require particular credentials, for example, you may need counselling training for a mental health support worker role.
Remember transferable skillsFirst aid training, second languages, or anything else you may not have considered, could be essential for your role. For example, a humanitarian aid worker application could be enhanced by language skills.
Leave the references until laterUK recruiters don’t need to see references until later on, so there’s no need to add these to your social services CV. Try to get a mixture of personal and professional references once you get to the next stage.
Carefully review your applicationSocial services roles require keen attention to detail. Show your meticulous nature with perfect grammar and spelling. Our spell-checker can help you to iron out any errors.
- Care coordinator CV examples
- Care Home Manager CV Example
- Caregiver CV Example
- Change your life with our care worker CV example
- Child Protection Social Worker CV Example
- Child Youth Worker CV Example
- Community Development Worker CV Example
- Counsellor CV Example
- Disability Support Worker CV Example
- Home care assistant CV templates
- Humanitarian Aid Worker CV Example
- Lean on our helpful support worker CV example
- Monitoring Evaluation Specialist CV Example
- Probation officer CV examples
- Raise your hand with our best volunteer CV example
- Residential Care Worker CV Example
- Show how much you care with our social worker CV example
- Show you care about your career with our carer CV example
- Show your passion with our care assistant CV example