Care Home Manager CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA dedicated and talented professional, with suitable qualifications, skills and experience act as the Registered Manager for a care home. Has a far-reaching knowledge of care standards and health and safety legislation. Can effectively lead, train, supervise and motivate a team as well as carry out placement assessments and risk assessments for individual service users, formulating individual care plans and ensuring these are met by staff the team. Able to prepare the home for care inspection visits and audits. Has an authoritative yet friendly management style and can maintain effective working relationships with staff, service users and their families. Extensive experience of working with vulnerable adults and people with special needs, including mental and physical disabilities. Currently looking to develop my career working for a major employer in the care sector.
- NVQ 4 in Care and the Registered Manager's Award
- IOSH Managing Safely
- St. John Ambulance first aid at work certificate
Academic QualificationsUniversity of Salford BA (Hons) in Social Work 2000-2003A Levels: English (B), Maths (B), Chemistry (C)
- Excellent knowledge of care regulations together with health and safety legislation and how these apply to service users and the home.
- Competent trainer and risk assessor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-skilled as a trainer, author of policies and care plans and a mediator with families and external professional bodies.
ExperienceCare Manager | Beech Home 2009 - present
- Registered manager for the home, first point of contact for care authorities.
- Managing a large staff team of care, cleaning, kitchen and maintenance staff, all working on a rota basis.
- Chairing various committees such as the Health and Safety Committee.
- Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of service users.
- Day-to-day running the staff team.
ReferencesAvailable on requestWrite an excellent care manager CV using our free online care home manager CV sample which is specifically tailored to reflect the unique skillset needed for a this type of job. Our online CV collection provides first class guidance for today's jobs market and using this to write your CV provides you with a distinct advantage over your competitors.
Related CVs Social Services CV Examples
- Care coordinator CV examples
- Caregiver CV Example
- Change your life with our care worker CV example
- Child Protection Social Worker CV Example
- Child Youth Worker CV Example
- Community Development Worker CV Example
- Counsellor CV Example
- Disability Support Worker CV Example
- Home care assistant CV templates
- Humanitarian Aid Worker CV Example
- Lean on our helpful support worker CV example
- Monitoring Evaluation Specialist CV Example
- Probation officer CV examples
- Raise your hand with our best volunteer CV example
- Residential Care Worker CV Example
- Show how much you care with our social worker CV example
- Show you care about your career with our carer CV example
- Show your passion with our care assistant CV example